川普全名,笑死人的川普话

2024-06-16 20:01:01配音知识浏览:142次

感谢您在茫茫网海进入到我们的网站,今天有幸能与您分享关于川普全名,笑死人的川普话的有关知识,本文内容较多,还望您能耐心阅读,我们的知识点均来自于互联网的收集整理,不一定完全准确,希望您谨慎辨别信息的真实性,接下来,我们就开始介绍川普全名,笑死人的川普话的相关知识点。

川普全名,笑死人的川普话

你是否曾经听说过一个叫做唐纳德·约翰·川普(Donald John Trump)的人?他是美国历史上最独特,最具争议的总统之一,他的言行举止总是让人啼笑皆非。我们就来聊一聊那些趣味横生,令人捧腹大笑的川普言论。

川普总统有着独特的表达方式,他经常用大话、夸张和有趣的说法来描述自己的观点。他曾经说过:“没人比我更了解税收,我是发自内心地知道税收的。”这句话无疑展示了他对自己能力的极度自信,同时也让人忍俊不禁。

川普总统也善于用宣传语言来吸引人们的注意力。他曾经在竞选演讲中宣称:“我们要让美国再次伟大!”,这句话简洁有力,但也引来了不少嘲笑。因为美国一直都是一个强大的国家,不论是在经济、军事还是科技方面都处于领先地位。

川普总统的幽默感也是他最受人喜爱的一面。他在2016年的竞选辩论中曾经说:“我有一个非常好的大脑,我知道这是一个非常专业的大脑。”他用这种幽默的方式来描述自己的智商,让人忍不住为他的自嘲而笑。

川普总统也时常通过推特与公众互动,而他的推特账号也成为了传播他独特言论的平台。他曾经在推特上发表过许多令人哭笑不得的言论,例如:“我的推特账号比任何人都要重要”以及“我的推特账号是真正的总统”。这些言论引发了一系列的讨论和嘲笑,但也让人们无法抗拒地想要关注他的每一条推文。

虽然川普总统的言行颇具争议,但他的幽默和独特的表达方式也为人们带来了许多欢笑。他的话语总是充满了自信和夸张,让人们无法忽视。不管你对川普总统的观点有何看法,他的言论无疑给人们带来了许多笑声和话题。

唐纳德·约翰·川普的全名在美国政治和社会中早已成为了一个独特的符号。他的川普话不仅仅是政治言论,更是一种娱乐方式。无论是喜欢他还是讨厌他,我们都无法否认他的言论给我们带来了无数的欢笑和讨论。他的川普话成为了美国政治历史中的一个奇特的标记,让人们在回忆起这位总统时会心一笑。

川普全名,笑死人的川普话

根据您提供的信息,"thunb." 不是一个常见的姓氏缩写。姓氏通常是一个人的家族名称,用于标识他们的血统和家族关系。姓氏的缩写通常是根据姓氏的拼写或发音来确定的,但在这种情况下,"thunb." 并不对应任何已知的姓氏。如果您能提供更多信息或纠正可能的拼写错误,我将尽力帮助您找到相关的信息。

原美国总统全名唐纳德·约翰·特朗普,英文是:Donald John Trump,中国人称其为“川普”,则是其姓氏tramp的音译。

川普吧

老友记第五季第五集中英文台词:

Rachel: Thats crazy! You cant do that! Whatre you gonna tell her? Oh, my God. Ohh, youve already agreed to this, havent you?

太疯狂了,你才做不到,你要怎么告诉她?天啊,你已经答应了,对不对?

Ross: Its awful, I know, I- Its, I mean, I feel terrible but I have to do this if I want my marriage to work.

我知道自己很恶劣,我心情也很糟糕,但是这是挽救婚姻的唯一方法。

Ross: And I do, I-I have to make this marriage work. I have to. But the good thing is we can still see each other until she gets here.

我很希望跟她合好,必须挽救这段婚姻。好在我们在她抵达之前,还可以继续见面。

Rachel: Ohh! Ohh! Lucky me! Oh, my God! That is good news, Ross! I think thats the best news Ive heardsince Le Poo died!

我真幸运!天啊,这真是好消息,自从拉普过世之后,最大的好消息!

Ross: You have no idea what a nightmare this has been. I- This is so hard.

你不知道我有多难过,我也很痛苦。

Rachel: Oh, yeah, really? Is it Ross? Yeah? Ok, well let me just make this a little easier for you.

是吗?真的吗,罗斯?我可以为你减轻压力。

Ross: What? What are you doing?

你做什么?

Rachel: Im storming out!

愤而出走。

Ross: Rachel, this is your apartment.

瑞秋,这是你家。

Rachel: Yeah, look thats how mad I am!

你看我有多火大!

Chandler: Damn Rolos!

臭巧克力糖。

Joey: Hey, youre back! Chandler: Hey.

你回来了!嘿。

Joey: How was your conference?

这次出差如何?

Chandler: Yeah it was terrible. I fought with my colleagues you know, the entire time. Are you kidding with this?

糟透了,我跟……同事吵架,到回来前都没合好。怎么还有?

Joey: Uh, so your weekend was a total bust?

也就是整个周末都泡汤?

Chandler: Uh, no, I got to see Donald Trump waiting for an elevator.

也不会,我看到,唐纳德·川普(商人、美国2016共和党总统候选人)等电梯。

Joey: You know, at the Taj Mahal, he has his own private glass elevator. Thats right. Made by Otis Elevators. Yeah. And they usually dont do glass.

他在泰姬陵有私人玻璃电梯,都由欧狄斯电梯公司生产,那家公司很少做玻璃电梯。

Chandler: What kinds of stuff do you know?

你脑袋里都装什么啊?

Monica: Hi!

嗨。

Joey: Hey, youre back too!

你也回来了。

Monica: Yeah. Umm, Chandler can I talk to you outside for just a second?

对,钱德,可以出来一下吗?

Joey: Hey, how was your chef thing?

烹饪大会好玩吗?

Monica: Oh, it was awful. I guess some people just dont appreciate really good food.

糟透了,有些人根本不会欣赏美食。

Chandler: Well, maybe it was the kind of food that tasted good at first but then made everybody vomit and have diarrhea.

你的食物可能看起来很美味,吃下去却害人上吐下泻。

Monica: Chandler?

钱德。

Chandler: Monica.

莫妮卡。

Monica: Ok, Id like to know how much the room was cause I wanna pay my half.

旅馆费用多少?我要付我那一半。

Chandler: Ok, fine, $300.

很好,300元。

Monica: 300 dollars?

300元?

Chandler: Yeah, just think of it as $25 per room!

就想成每间25元!

Monica: Urghh!

啊!

Joey: What are you guys woofing about?

你们鬼叫什么?

Monica: Chandler stole a twenty from my purse!

钱德从我皮包偷了20元!

Joey: Nooooo! !

不会吧!

Chandler: I was only stealing it back, the one that she stole from me.

因为莫妮卡先偷我的钱,我只是拿回来。

Monica: Stealing and now, lying.

这人不但是小偷还说谎。

Joey: You know what? Now that I think about it, I constantly find myself without twenties and you, always have lots!

现在回头想想,我老是没有20元,你皮夹里倒是很多。

Ross: You shouldve seen the look on her face. God I dont want Rachel to hate me! I dont know what to do.

你们应该看看她当时的表情,我不希望瑞秋恨我,真不知道该怎么办。

Joey: You want my advice?

你要听我的建议吗?

Ross: Yes! Please!

请说!

Joey: Youre not gonna like it.

你听了一定不高兴。

Ross: Thats ok.

没关系。

Joey: You got married too fast.

你决定结婚太匆促了。

Ross: Thats not advice!

这算哪们子忠告?

Joey: I told you.

看吧。

Ross: Going to bathroom.

我去洗手间。

Joey: Man, if anyone asked me to give up any of you, I dont think I could do it.

要有人叫我别见你们其中一个,我绝对办不到。

Chandler and Phoebe: Yeah, me either.

我也不行。

Monica: Maybe I could do it.

或许我可以。

Rachel: Hi!

嗨!

Joey: Hi, Rach.

嗨,瑞秋。

Rachel: Look, I know you guys heard about the whole thing with me and Ross but you know, Ive been obsessing about it all day and I would just love not to talk about it. All right?

我知道你们听说,罗斯跟我的事情了,我已经烦了一整天,请你们别再提起了。

Joey: I-I-I dont know if this falls under this category, but uh, Ross is right back there.

我不知道这算不算提起,不过罗斯就在后面。

Rachel: Thats not Ross!

那才不是罗斯。

Phoebe: Oh no! Not that guy! He does look like him though.

不是那个,虽然很像。

Chandler: Ok, Ross is in the bathroom.

罗斯去洗手间了。

Rachel: Oh, my God, its happening. Its already started. I- Im Kip.

天啊,开始了,现在就这样,我就像阿吉。

Joey: Hey, youre not Kip!

你才不是阿吉!

Rachel: Do you even know who Kip is?

你知道阿吉是谁吗?

Joey: Who cares? Youre Rachel! Whos Kip?

谁管他?你是瑞秋。阿吉是谁?

Chandler: Kip, my old roommate, you know we all used to hang out together.

我以前的室友,以前也跟大家很好。

Joey: Oh, that poor bastard.

那个可怜人。

Rachel: See? Yeah, you told me the story.

看吧?你们跟我说过那件事。

Rachel: He and Monica dated when they broke up they couldnt even be in the same room together and you all promised you would stay his friend and what happened? He got phased out!

他以前跟莫妮卡约会分手后,你们都答应继续跟他当朋友,结果呢?他从此遭到排挤!

Monica: Youre not gonna be phased out!

我们才不会排挤你!

Rachel: Well, of course I am! Its not gonna happen to Ross! Hes your brother. Hes your old college roommate.

一定会,罗斯一定可以留下来,因为他是你哥哥。他又是你大学室友。

Phoebe: Kip didnt even have to be Kip. We just, we handled that all wrong. It was a long time ago.

阿吉也不该受到这样的待遇,我们以前处理得很糟糕。况且那是很久以前的事情。

Joey: Yeah, Rach. And it was before you and me were around. They didnt know what they were doing. Chandler had a mustache for crying out loud.

对啊,瑞秋,当时我跟你还没出现。他们根本不知道自己在做什么,钱德还留着小胡子哩。

Rachel: Oh, you know, it was just a matter of time before someone had to leave the group. I just always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.

迟早有人会离开这个小圈圈,我以前还以为走的是菲比。

Phoebe: Ehh!

啊?

Rachel: Honey, come on! You live far away! Youre not related. You lift right out.

亲爱的,拜托,你住得远,又不是谁的亲戚。很快就会被淡忘。

Chandler: Hey!

嗨!

Joey: Hey, Mr. Bing. That uh, hotel you stayed at called. Said someone left an eyelash curler in your room.

嗨,宾先生。你住的饭店打电话来,说在你房间捡到睫毛夹。

Chandler: Yes that was mine.

是我的。

Joey: Cause I figured you hooked up with some girl and she left it there.

我以为你遇上一个女孩,她忘了带走。

Chandler: Yes that wouldve made more sense.

这种说法的确比较合理。

Joey: You know, I-I dont even feel like I know you anymore man!

我都快要不认识你了。

Joey: All right, look, Im just gonna ask you this one time, all right? And whatever you say, Ill believe you. Were you, or were you not, on a gay cruise?

我只问你一次就好。无论你怎么说,我都相信你。你是不是去参加同性恋大会?

Rachel: Phoebe? Im sorry about the whole lifting out thing. You gotta come with me!

菲比?我不该说大家会淡忘你,你得跟着我!

Phoebe: Come where?

去哪里?

Rachel: Wherever I go. Come on you and me, well-well start a new group, were the best ones.

跟着我就对了,我们可以重组一个团体,毕竟我跟你才是最棒的。

Phoebe: Ok, but try to get Joey too.

好吧,不过记得拉乔伊入伙。

Ross: Pheebs, you mind if I speak to Rachel alone for a sec?

菲比,我可以跟瑞秋,私下谈谈吗?

Phoebe: Oh, sure! Yeah.

当然。

Phoebe: Bye Ross! Forever.

再见,罗斯。永远不见了。

Ross: Hi. Rachel: Hi.

嗨。嘿。

Rachel: Whatre you doing here? Isnt this against the rules?

你来做什么?这不是违反规定?

Ross: I talked to Monica. Look, Im the one who made the choice. Im the one whos making things change,so I should be the one to you know, step back.

我跟莫妮卡谈过,是我做这个选择。我害大家必须要改变,所以离开的应该是我。

Rachel: Oh, Ross...Ross: No, no, its ok. Really.

罗斯…… 真的没关系。

Ross: Therere plenty of people who just see their sisters at Thanksgiving and just see their college roommates at reunions and, just see Joey at Burger King. So is, is that better?

很多人只有在感恩节见到妹妹,同学会才见到大学室友,在“汉堡王”才见到乔伊。这样你舒服一点了吗?

Rachel: No, its not better. I still dont get to see you.

一点也没有。我还是见不到你。

Ross: Well, what-what would you do? Rach, if you were me, what-what would you do?

瑞秋,换做你会怎么办?

Rachel: Well, for starters I wouldve said the right name at my wedding!

首先,我在婚礼上,就不会说错名字!

Ross: I cant believe this is happening.

竟然得走到这一步。

Rachel: I know.

我知道。

Ross: I am so sorry.

我很抱歉。

Rachel: I know that too.

我也知道。

Joey: Hey, Rach? Sorry to interrupt but umm, Phoebe said you wanted to talk to me about a trip or something.

瑞秋,抱歉打扰,菲比说我们要去哪里。

Chandler: Hey!

嘿。

Monica: Hi.

嗨。

Chandler: I just came over to drop off...nothing. So that weekend kinda sucked, huh?

我来拿……没事,上周末过得很糟。

Monica: Yeah, it did.

没错。

Chandler: So, I guess this is over.

那大概结束了。

Monica: What?

什么?

Chandler: Well, you know, you and me, I mean it had to end sometime.

我说你跟我啦,反正迟早得结束。

Monica: Why, exactly?

为什么?

Chandler: Because of the weekend, we had a fight.

因为我们上周末吵架啊。

Monica: Chandler thats crazy! If you give up every time youve a fight with someone youd never be withanyone longer than- Ohhh!

钱德,别傻了,如果你每次吵架就分手,交往大概不会超过……明白了!

Chandler: So, this isnt over?

所以我们还可以继续?

Monica: You are so cute! No. No, it was a fight. You deal with it, you move on! Its nothing to freak out about.

你真可爱,当然,我们只是吵架。吵过之后就算了,根本没什么好害怕。

Chandler: Really? Ok. Great!

真的?太好了。

Monica: Ohh, welcome to an adult relationship!

欢迎加入成熟恋人行列。

Chandler: Were in a relationship?

我们算是男女朋友?

Monica: Im afraid so.

恐怕是。

Chandler: Ok.

好吧。

Phoebe: Hey!

嘿!

Monica: Hey!

嗨!

Phoebe: Oh hey, Monica, I heard you saw Donald Trump at your convention.

莫妮卡,听说你上周的会议看到唐纳德·川普。

Monica: Yeah, I saw him waiting for an elevator.

对,我看到他在等电梯。

Monica: Hey, Rach, can I borrow your eyelash curler, I think I lost mine.

瑞秋,借我睫毛夹,我的不见了。

Rachel: Yeah, its in the bath.

好啊,在厕所。

Joey: Oh! Ohh! Oh!

噢噢哦!

Chandler: Joey, can I talk to you for a second?

乔伊,过来一下。

Joey: Oohh! Ohh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh-oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! !!

噢噢噢噢噢!

Chandler: Yes. Yes.

没错。

Joey: You? ! And-and you? !

你?跟你?

Monica: Yes, but you cannot tell anyone! No one knows!

对,但是你不能告诉别人,还没人知道。

Joey: How? ! When? !

怎么会?何时?

Chandler: It happened in London.

在伦敦发生的。

Joey: In London!!

伦敦!

Chandler: The reason we didnt tell anyone was cause we didnt wanna make a big deal out of it.

我们之所以没告诉大家,是不想你们大惊小怪。

Joey: But it is a big deal! I have to tell someone!

这的确是大事,我非告诉谁不可。

Chandler: No-no-no-no-no! You cant!

不行……你不能说。

Monica: Please. Now, I know this is hard.

求你了,我知道这很痛苦。

Joey: It is. It hurts.

没错,痛苦死了。

Monica: We know. Please? Please? ! We just dont wanna deal with telling everyone, ok? Ple- Just promiseyou wont tell.

拜托你,我们就是不想面对大家质问,求求你保证不说。

Joey: All right! Man, this is unbelievable! I mean, its great, but...

好吧,不可思议!这是件好事,可是……

Monica: I know, its great!

我知道,的确很棒!

Joey: Aww, I dont wanna see that!

我可不想看到这一幕!

Phoebe: Were so stupid! Do you know whats going on in there? Theyre trying to take Joey!

我们真是太蠢了,你知道他们在做什么吗?他们想抢走乔伊!

Phoebe: The most popular Phoebe in tennis is called the overhand Phoebe. And if you win, you must slap your opponent on the Phoebe and say, "Hi, Phoebe!"

网球界最有名的菲比,就叫做杀球菲比。赢了就得跟对方击掌,说“嗨,菲比”。

Monica: Oh thats cute! We really all enjoyed it. But you know, it doesnt count.

真有意思,很好玩,但是这不算。

Phoebe: Count for what?

不算什么?

Monica: Just, count in our heads as-as good Mad Libs.

这可不算疯狂猜谜。

Joey: I guess Im done.

我不想玩了。

Chandler: Funs over!

不好玩了!

Monica: Wait-wait, guys! If-if we follow the rules, its still fun and it means something!

等等,要遵守规则才有意思也才有意义啊!

Joey: See ya.

看。

Chandler: Im gonna take off.

我要走了。

Monica: Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun! Ohhh!伙计们!规则很棒很有意思的!喔!

没有海马尼拉没有爱

珊瑚海(Coral Sea)位于澳大利亚东北、新几内亚东南、所罗门群岛西南,面积约479万平方公里,世界上最大的珊瑚群——大堡礁就在珊瑚海。二战时期,美日在这里爆发的珊瑚海海战是中途岛海战的前哨战。

菲律宾海(Philippine Sea)位于菲律宾群岛东边,关岛以西,处于第一岛链和第二岛链之间,面积约517万平方公里。世界最深的海沟——马里亚纳海沟就在其附近。

笑死人的川普话

记忆比较深刻的是:不摆了!还要加手上的动作!哈哈哈哈哈哈八十年代最流行!

我们绵阳的梓潼县长说的口头禅晓得不?第一句是“日得\"第二句是“龟子东西,还有煮饭叫烧煱,鸡叫拐儿。这些话,你听过没得?还有靠近罗江县,你听到的话就更希其了,这里,那里,叫果里,美里,吃饭叫掐饭,吃涝槽蛋叫喝开水。还有更希其的口语,真的嘿难懂!我也是曾经路过,听当地人那门说的!通兴来说,最经典还是四川人骂人的话,就是,你龟儿子切挨球,我把你爪子了,你把老子球咬了,日你个仙人板板,你妈那个卖枇。这都是现在最流氓的行话,堪称为之精典之最![玫瑰]

四川人在与别人打架时,知道自己处于弱势,就会说:等倒我回切喊我哥,溜之大吉。如某人留得青山在不怕没柴烧,以后成气成了富人。

出来工作40多年了,很多四川话都忘记了,好多不会说,但能听懂意思,四川话很幽默风趣。有时回到老家听老乡说家乡话感到亲切!

鸡儿不消,这句是四川话里精典中的精典。形容那些连太监都不如的人,没有男人气质!没有担当!没有血性!没有胆量!是男性却非男人!把当今很多男性形容的入骨九分,虽长着生殖器却连太监不如!!!

四川人最经典的话是:

旧时经典话是,\"袍哥人家绝不拉稀摆带。\"

当今最经典的话是,\"雄起!\"

多年前,在成都经济管理干部学院,班上一个法国小伙子粗通汉语但不会成都话,问你们老说“锤子”,什么意思?我们说,这意思就是“不”,no,强烈反对。后来他坐出租车,盐市口到跳伞塔,司机以为老外不懂,到了要50元,他说“锤子”!甩下20就走。司机以为他成都通,赶紧收下了事。回来说起此事很高兴,觉得很有效,我们说,对,就这么用!后来在农贸市场买东西讨价还价,老乡见他老外,喊了个高价,他也是怼了一句“锤子”,老乡赶紧说了实价,这让他很得意。就这样,他一直认为这是四川人表示“强烈反对”的意思。直到后来在课堂上,老师在黑板上做了个例题,问大家“这样做对不对”?他大声回答“锤子”!全班愕然,继而大笑,他也终于明白,高高举起手,伸出中指说,我知道了,是这个!

公交车上,一外省客人踩了哥们的脚,连声说对不起。大家欣赏下川普的魅力!

哥们普通话\"对不起就算球了?我日你的怪哟,你晓不晓得?刚刚踩到我的啷巴脚趾拇巅巅,筋痛!″外省客人楞了半夭,全车爆笑。

当然这是故意搞怪,大舅妈收水稻,江苏收割机。大舅妈好心提醒\"我那田壁壁里头有个浪包哟!″江苏老板大手一挥\"没问题!″半圈不到,覆带一大半陷进去了。急得江苏老板骂骂咧咧,大舅妈恨铁不成钢的鄙视\"早就给你说了有浪包有浪包,就是不听!″

我们重庆吧,铁哥们、好兄弟久了不见,开口就是\"你个狗日的批娃娃,老子还心想你龟儿死球了!″回应的是\"你龟儿报应,老子打你几回电话都打不通。″然后找个餐馆喝酒去了。

当然,每个地方有不同习俗。我在湖南衡阳,惊奇的发现他们一个县城都是几种口音。

我们三口子一个家真快乐 四川巴中恩阳人,求关注

在我们四川,我们对上有个是种菜的,一天早上,天刚蒙蒙亮,他很早就出去看他的菜地,发现他的白菜被别人偷了几棵,他一边走一边小声骂,妈卖批的,是哪个龟儿儿子偷了我的白菜,出来,出来我不打你

马尼拉是哪个国家

非洲属于地理范围,菲律宾共和国属于亚洲,简称菲律宾,位于西太平洋,是东南亚一个多民族群岛国家,面积29.97万平方公里,人口1.049亿(2017年)。

菲律宾人的祖先是亚洲大陆的移民,14世纪前后建立了苏禄国。1565年沦为西班牙殖民地。1898年6月12日宣布独立。同年美西战争后,成为美国属地。1942年到1945年被日本侵占。二战后重新沦为美国殖民地。1946年7月4日,菲律宾获得独立。

菲律宾主要分吕宋、米沙鄢和棉兰老岛三大岛群,共有大小岛屿7000多个,种族与文化为数众多,融合了许多东西方的风俗习惯,史前的尼格利陀人可能是菲律宾最早的居民,随后民族的迁徙陆续带来了马来文化、随着宗教与贸易发展也带来了印度文化、华夏文化和伊斯兰文化。

非州是一个大州,属于地球七大洲之一。位于亚州西南部,欧洲南部,与南北美洲隔大西洋相忘。主要以黑色人种为主,有很多国家组成。而菲律宾是一个岛国,位于亚洲东南部,与中国隔海相邻。以黄色人种为主要居民。领土最大岛屿为棉兰老岛,首都为马尼拉市。

非洲是与亚洲,欧洲,美洲,大洋洲一起组成地球上的五大洲。菲律宾是亚洲的一个国家。

非洲是五大洲中第二大洲,世界最大的撒哈拉沙漠就在非洲,住的是黑种人。菲律宾是国家,地处亚洲的东南部,是一个有多个岛屿组成的国家。

关于本次川普全名,笑死人的川普话的问题分享到这里就结束了,如果解决了您的问题,我们非常高兴。

有用 80踩 0

声明:酷音网仅提供信息发布平台,如若内容有误或侵权请通过反馈通道提交信息,我们将按照规定及时处理。【反馈】